- 01. Kids learn how to become entrepreneurs
- 02. Entertainment
- 03. Build self-esteem
- 04. Develop self-confidence
- 05. Learn business culture
- 06. Children learn to love what they do
- 07. Kids learn to value their parents’ work
- 08. Money awareness
- 09. Ethics and values
- 10. Leadership skills
- 11. Personal and professional fulfillment
- 12. Gain independence
"Entrepreneurial education makes the difference"
Childhood is the most creative stage of human beings: all our greatest dreams and ideas emerge when we are young. If we encourage kids to make their dreams come true, giving them the adequate tools to do so, we will have confident individuals who will have the necessary knowledge and social conscience to be the new kind of entrepreneurs this world needs. BusinessKids educates those future leaders and entrepreneurs that will make a difference!